If you access, visit or use this Site, you are agreeing to us collecting, storing, transferring or processing this data, as set out in this Policy.
- Information that you provide us with for marketing purposes may be used by us on mailing lists to inform you about our company’s products or services. Subscription to any of these is voluntary and you have the right to unsubscribe at any time.
- Any information that you provide us with in correspondence during any contact with us, will be kept as a record in order for us to be able to communicate with you. This includes but is not limited to correspondence regarding business cooperation, recruitment, advertising, etc.
- We may on occasion request you to complete a survey for research and statistical purposes. If you provide this information, it is voluntary and you are in no way obliged to provide this information.
- We may collect information about your visit to this Site and the areas that you visit. This can include, but is not limited to, location data, traffic data, communication data and weblogs. This does not identify a particular individual visiting our Site and we collect the information in order monitor how users are accessing our content and to ensure it is delivered effectively for you and your computer.
Data transmitted by the system, including cookies and their usage, as well as personal data such as:
Is automatically transmitted from your computer to us and stored on our server.
- Operating system
- Referrer URL (the page visited before)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request
Information you provide us with is stored securely on our servers.
The transmission of information via the internet is unfortunately not completely secure. Although we will do our utmost to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our site; transmission of this is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.